Our certified software programmer course (software apprenticeship program) imparts professional competence to aspiring candidates through classroom / online lectures, labs, and projects in a real-time environment. The apprentices are given a live project to work on that will be shipped as a part of one of our products. Our experts help them learn software industry standards and the latest software technologies, as well as the steps in the Software Development Life Cycle that includes analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, installation, and customer support. They are also taught soft skills and interview handling, both of which are integral aspects of employability enhancement. At successful completion of the course, the candidates are awarded a professional experience certificate for the simple reason that the course involves participation in a LIVE development environment! We absorb successful candidates into our workforce. Students also get an opportunity to work on the latest technologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence projects to enhance their acumen as professionals.
- The course is offered in 5 programming languages, viz., .NET, Java, PHP, Python and Android
- Candidates can choose any 3 languages among the offered 5
- The duration of the coursewill be for a period of 6 month
- The first three months will be dedicated to theory and practical classes, and the next three months will involve work in a live project at M Squared
- Graduates with basic programming knowledge in C or C++ can apply
- Graduates from any course in CS/IT/EC or related subjects are eligible to apply
- Interview training, mock tests, soft skills and aptitude enhancement sessions will be conducted for the candidates, to prepare them for job-screening
- Candidates with exceptional performance will gain employment in M Squared
- In addition, 100% placement assistance will be given by M Squared, through our hiring partners.
Outcome of the course:
- Students will get a deep insight into at least 3 programming languages along with experience gained from working in live projects and a lot more.
- Students become eligible for employment at our own company or any other software company they choose to work in
- Students will be able to handle interviews, machine tests and other screening processes at any company based on the courses they have learned
- An experience certificate will be issued to all students who complete the course.
- Successful trainees will be given placement in the company.