No products were found matching your selection.
This qualification is certified and issued by IAAP (International Association of Accounting Professionals). The good news is that this qualification is multi-faceted and covers manual, financial and computerized accounting.
- Meeting the demand for trained and professional accounting professionals in India
- Giving candidates the necessary skills to assess their own competence in carrying out a range of day-to-day computerized accounting routines and activities
- Giving students an enhanced understanding of financial record keeping and computerized accounting using Tally software
- Giving candidates a better understanding of the capabilities of the software, involving QuickBooks and Peachtree (optional) and help them to cope with any changing accounting software in a working environment
- Undertaking further studies in IAAP certification programs
- Basics of Accounting
- Book Keeping
- Accounting with Tally
- Accounting with Peachtree / Quick Books
3 Months/6 Months/80 Hours (2 Months)